CHEMIN DE MEMOIRE DES PARACHUTISTES
Bienvenue sur notre forum Chemin de Mémoire des Parachutistes...

Si vous êtes membre de notre fratrie, ce message s'affiche car vous avez certainement oublié de vous connecter.

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, en bas de page accueil du forum, par l'icône "contact", adressez un message à l'administrateur qui trouvera pour vous une solution.

Ce message s'affiche également pour nos visiteurs qui tardent à s'inscrire...!

En attendant, bonne navigation à tous.....!
Bienvenue sur notre forum Chemin de Mémoire des Parachutistes...

Si vous êtes membre de notre fratrie, ce message s'affiche car vous avez certainement oublié de vous connecter.

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, en bas de page accueil du forum, par l'icône "contact", adressez un message à l'administrateur qui trouvera pour vous une solution.

Ce message s'affiche également pour nos visiteurs qui tardent à s'inscrire...!

En attendant, bonne navigation à tous.....!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

« ... Le devoir de mémoire incombe à chacun...rendre inoubliable. Ceux qui sont morts pour que nous vivions ont des droits inaliénables. Laisser la mémoire se transformer en histoire est insuffisant. Le devoir de mémoire permet de devenir un témoin... »

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History?

AuteurMessage
Seiji Kamiya
Invité

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? Empty
MessageSujet: 13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History?   13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? EmptyJeu 24 Juil 2014 - 17:27

Hello Dear members of the 13eme RDP,

Two weeks ago, I purchased an Auricoste chronograph watch, because I heard an interesting story that it was once used by the French Army soldiers. Normally, I would not believe this kind of story, but the person who told me this story is someone I have known for a while as an expert in many watches. I asked him, if there was any proof of his story. He showed me a letter written to him in French that explained that the watch came from the 13eme RDP regiment of the French Army. I bought the watch.

Everyday for the last two weeks, I have been search the Internet for information about the Auricoste version 1980 and the mysterious markings on the back of the watch. It has been a fun journey discovering all the history and heroic acts of the 13e RDP! I have learned more about the 13e RDP and the seven squadrons than I could have imagined. I deeply want the watch I have to come from the 13e RDP, but I also want to know the truth as well.

I sent pictures of this watch to the Armee Francaise Facebook, 13e RDP Facebook, Aguttes auction house, very famous watch collectors (Konrad Knirim, Jean-Claude Berton, and James Dowling). 13e RDP Facebook staff and Jean-Claude Berton did confirm that the watch is from the 13e RDP.

I feel there is much more to the story. To complete my understanding of the 13e RDP, I want to know if the watch was used by the 6th squadron. 13e RDP Facebook said briefly that the watch was used for timing complex transmissions during training and actual intelligence gathering missions. Could someone who recognizes the watch let me know if this is all true?

Thank you

Seiji Kamiya

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? 13eRDPConfirmed

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? 13eRDPConfirmedv3
13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? Rxr0291b
13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? Rxr0291

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? 8f70f4aaf76911dae3069c57404b7ab6
13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? Ff2653d58877201559428497a603c016
13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? F2eccada5649a08fd61a2be8495a9964
13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? 52f176ef393e8384920f2572cc2e2d1a
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FOUQUET66
Expert
Expert
FOUQUET66

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History?   13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History? EmptyVen 25 Juil 2014 - 11:44

Bonjour à tous,
je vous fait une traduction du post de Seiji Kamiya
Bonne journée à tous
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.legionetrangere.fr/

13e RDP Auricoste version 1980 Chronograph Watch History?
Page 1 sur 1